Amazing & astounding facts about me:
- My name is Alison, I’m 29 years old, and I live in Kansas City, MO, USA.
- I have one cat-child named Bo, who is the bossiest cat alive. It’s a very “idiot king and long-suffering advisor” dynamic between us.
- I’m a reader, a writer, a traveler, a photographer, an editor, a designer, and I’m an excellent underwater basket-weaver.
- I can say my alphabet backwards very fast. It’s an art and a science.
- I hate writing ‘about me’ sections.
- I love this blog and I love getting to know you all!
I am currently open for review and promotional requests!
I accept and read both YA and Adult fiction, as well as a small amount of Middle Grade work. Primarily, I read Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Thrillers, but also enjoy Contemporary, Horror, Romance, Non-Fiction and Poetry. I seek out dark and complex themes, as well as current issues that affect our world today, such as mental health and LGBT+ stories.
I accept galleys in physical, ebook, or audio form. I prefer physical galleys as they are quicker for me to read and I can also feature them on my Instagram account for further exposure.
I am open to all kinds of promotion, including but not limited to: reviews, excerpts, author interviews, blog tours, cover reveals, and giveaways. I also love to write creative posts around the books that I review, including them in relevant lists and discussions. I am happy to work with you to figure out the best promotional option for your book.
Generally, I take 4-6 weeks to review a novel after accepting a request. I am also happy to schedule a review for specific dates or ranges that work in your book’s promotional schedule.
All reviews are honest and unbiased regardless of source or circumstance.
If you think I would enjoy your book, you can contact me with questions, details, or requests on this page and at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!